The National Theater & Concert Hall Pandemic Control
Effectively immediately, the National Theater & Concert Hall (NTCH) is implementing the following precaution measures in response to COVID-19:
- Visitors entering the NTCH are advised to wear face masks. Wearing face mask is required during the performance.
- Temperature check is required before entering the auditorium. If an audience’s forehead temperature is measured above 37.5°C, admittance would be declined. One would be asked to seek medical attention immediately.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are accessible at point of entry. Please apply upon entry.
- Ticket holders are required to complete mandatory information before entering the auditorium. Collected information will be used only for precautionary purpose.
- Follow assigned seating. Space are allocated between audience.
NTCH has increased the disinfection frequency of highly used areas, including elevators, stair handrails, restrooms, ticketing counters, and auditoriums. NTCH is closely monitoring the development of COVID-19 and will adjust precaution measures accordingly.