Temporary Closure and Program Changes
Due to the recent confirmed case of an invited musician at the National Symphony Orchestra of the National Performing Arts Center, the National Theatre & Concert Hall will be closed for building disinfection.
- Disinfection for the Concert Hall and NTCH car park is scheduled on Friday, March 6th. The National Theater is scheduled for building disinfection on Saturday, March 7th.
- The following adjustments will be made to NTCH operating hours during the disinfection:
The National Concert Hall will be closed from March 6th to March 8th.
The National Theater will be closed from March 7th to March 8th.
NTCH will resume operating hours, starting from March 9th.
NTCH car park will operate as normal.
- Program Changes:
3/6–8 | 2020TIFA Love Song–Rhyme for you Revival
3/8 14:30 | LIAO Chiao-han Piano Recital IX
3/8 19:30 | Roger Chih-I Chiang Violin Recital
3/7 19:30 | NSO Chamber Concerts–Radovan Vlatković with friends
3/7 14:30 | Hello! National Concert Hall
3/8 19:30 | NSO Maestro Series–Jun Märkl & Radovan Vlatković
3/9 11:20 | 2020 Mini Organ Concerts
3/14 19:30 | NSO MD Series–LÜ & Kit
- Effective from March 6th(announcement date)
- Full refunds will be available for aforementioned show cancellations. For refund information, please visit Artsticket or call 02-3393-9888.
- Rescheduled date for aforementioned postponed performances, tba. For more information, please visit respective program webpage on ArtsTicket website.
- Distribution of disabled tickets for NTCH-hosted programs will be postponed to 12:00 on March 15th. Tickets will be distributed online and at NTCH simulteanously.