- ?Are “help buttons” available at the National Theater and Concert Hall?
Yes, they are. Considering the needs of the disabled and senior citizens, “help buttons” are installed in front of the glass doors at the Gift Shop and ticket booths of the National Theater and Concert Hall to summon our staff. Our staff is always ready to serve.
- ?Are food and beverages available in the National Theater and Concert Hall?
Yes, the Howard Plaza Restaurant on the ground floor of the National Theater offers lunch, afternoon tea and dinner; Ikari Café inside Eslite Bookstore offers light meals and afternoon tea; and the cafeteria on the ground floor of the Concert Hall offers beverages and snacks.
Howard National Theater Café（02）33939894~6
Chun Shui Tang Cultural Tea House（02）3393-9529
- ?Are there any smoking areas in the National Theater and Concert Hall?
To maintain public health and safety, smoking is prohibited in all interior areas of the National Theater and Concert Hall.
If you want to smoke, please do so before the performance or during the intermission at the designated smoking area. The front stage staff will stamp your ticket so that you may return inside.
- ?If I leave something inside the National Theater and Concert Hall, what should I do?
Should your personal belongings be lost or left behind, please call our Lost and Found Desk at (02)33939595, where our staff will offer you assistance.
- ?Where is the Culture Gallery and when are exhibitions held there? How can I acquire information of these exhibitions? Which exhibitions are open to the public?
The Culture Gallery is located on the ground floor of the Concert Hall (please enter from Gates 1 and 2 of the Concert Hall). The opening hours of exhibitions are 12:00pm - 9:00pm. If there are performances in the Concert Hall, the Culture Gallery will temporarily close the part of the exhibition near the entrance to the performance hall.
- ?When are the public areas of the National Theater and Concert Hall open to the public, and which days are the National Theater and Concert Hall closed?
Opening hours of public area of National Theater: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Opening hours of public area of the Concert Hall: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
(The National Theater and Concert Hall will not be opened to the public during the Chinese New Year holiday and maintenance days.)
- ?Are the National Theater and Concert Hall the same place?
No, they are two separate places that are located across from each other but share the same collective name, which is the National Chiang Kai-Shek Cultural Center. The center is a different institution than the National Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall.